This program is aimed at inculcating the culture of entrepreneurship into the mind-sets of young people leading to the creation of a rich, combination of young peoples` capacities in creative, business, scientific, technological, agricultural and production operations.
- Inculcate an entrepreneurial mind-set and skills to community base youth and students.
- To expose young people to business problems that can be solved with the help of technological solutions.
- Promote agriculture and entrepreneurship through harnessed and re-aligned science and technology solutions.
- Entrepreneurship competitions/ awards and awards to motivate young people to have an entrepreneurial mind-set. E.g. the young entrepreneurs’ award.
- Exhibitions to showcase and market youth ref works.
- Provide hands-on training in agriculture, science, technology and innovation and entrepreneurship skills.
- Enable especially the rural youth to acquire and translate ICT skills into viable, gainful and sustainable projects
- engage especially the rural youth to access and benefit from opportunities in the renewable energy sector, ICTs and other relevant technologies - to address climate change, agricultural and other environmental challenges in their respective communities